Mirrors are a beautiful piece of artwork, but they’re slightly under appreciated. This is why they’re the perfect addition to your wall space:
- Mirrors add depth to a room that may appear smaller than you’d like.
- Mirrors are an added “light” element when sunlight or your ceiling lights bounce off of it.
- Mirrors are a great layering piece on a mantle or a shelf.
- Mirrors act as functional accessories.
- Mirrors can be a focal piece in your space.
With that being said, keep on scrolling to see our favorite mirrors!
1.The Marquesa Mirror from Bernhardt – This beautiful lady has gorgeous curves that would be the perfect addition to a feminine or more traditional space.
2. The Rustic Patina Mirror from Bernhardt. This handsome guy is the perfect piece to dress up a console table or even hang out alone on the wall!
3. The Lincoln Mirror from Cooper Classics. This little number shows that you don’t HAVE to settle for a boring, builder grade mirror in your bathroom – dress it up to match your style!
4. The Heppner Wall Mirror from Cooper Classics. This one is so fun with the mixed textures of metal, wood, and leather; a fun spin on a normal mirror!
5. The Coraline Wall Mirror from Cooper Classics. Either leaned up against a wall, or hung, this pretty gal is sure to strike up conversation.