Vacant Home Staging
Help buyers or renters feel at home through home staging that showcases real-life potential. We do the work—with attention-grabbing style—so you can focus your time and attention elsewhere.
Our Process :
- Contact us and we will answer your questions and may have a few of our own for you.
- A contract & proposal will be sent to your email.
- The contract is approved/signed by you and emailed back to our office.
- Once we receive the signed contract, our professional movers are scheduled, and we will complete a walkthrough of the property to get a feel for the finishes and space.
- A customized design is completed, then rental items are tagged and pulled for the property – this includes furniture, accessories, window treatments, artwork, rugs, etc.
- A designer will contact you and/or your Realtor 48 hours before the staging to confirm details. You will contact the office as payment is due in full for the staging and 1 month of rentals.
- A one time staging investment of $2,175 includes the main floor spaces. This includes one month free rental. After that, monthly rentals are $575 plus tax (even if you add on rooms).
- Great Room
- Master Bed/Bath
- Additional rooms staged are an additional staging investment of $300.00 per room.
- Dining Room
- Guest Bedroom
- Sitting Room
- Additional Spaces (not listed above) will be customized pricing.
- Staging Day-when completed, a few sneak peak photos will be sent to you and your Realtor to confirm we have the staging.
- Staging rental list will be sent within 24-48 business hours-note monthly rental fees start after the first month and go month-to-month until you contact us with a 7 days notice to pick up.
- We schedule pick up of furniture and accessories from your property.
Let us assist with your next project!
Call (515) 986-1895 or send us a note.