- Who are you? What is your position at EED?
Jodi Peterman, I am the owner
- Where do you pull inspiration from?
Life and travels
- What is your signature style?
Timeless and classic with a twist
- You’re a new addition to a crayon box, what color are you?
- What traits did you have as a child that hinted at your design career?
Creativity, imagination, an out-of-the-box thinker, patience, a people pleaser, and determination
- What was your favorite project you’ve designed?
Every project is my favorite project at the time, design is always evolving!
- What is your favorite vendor that EED uses?
- When you’re not designing, what are you doing?
Working out or sleeping
- If you had to design with only one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
- What is your go-to drink?
Spindrift is my new favorite
- What is one aspect of design that you give the highest priority to?
- What color do you stray away from?
- What is your biggest design pet peeve?
Lack of lighting
- What is your funniest EED story?
I don’t have a funniest, but most memorable is moving the business from my personal house to our new store front
- What is your favorite thing about working at EED?